– Last update: February 13 2020 –
Young Levels, located at Fletersdel 52, 3600 Genk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as presented in this privacy declaration.
Your privacy is very important to us and we therefore make sure that the personal data you share with us is treated with care. By this privacy declaration we like to give you some insight in how we do this. If you have any questions about this, then we are glad to help you! You can contact us via email@example.com.
Personal data that is being processed by Young Levels
We process your personal data by you using our services and/or because you consiously choose to give us your
Please find herewith an overview of the personal data we possibly process, depending on the product of service you apply for:
- Surname and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Some data about your activities on our website
- Browser fingerprint
- VAT number
- Other personal related data that you consiously share, for example by making a personal profile on this website, in correspondance or by phone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that Young Levels processes
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors that are younger then 16 years old. Unless they have the explicit permission of their parents or guardian. Nonetheless, we are not able to verify if a visitor is older than 16. Therefore we recommend that parents are involved in the online activities or their children, to prevent that data about children are being collected withou parental permission. If you are convinced that we have gatered the personal data of a minor without permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately remove that specific data.
With what purpose do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To finalize your subscription and/or payment after you have bought a product of service.
- To be able to phone or to email you when it would be necessary to execute a service you have taken.
- To deliver goods or services you have taken.
- To inform you about (changes of) our services and products that you have taken before. You can always unsubscribe for this kind by a link in the email.
- To send the newsletters and emails you have subscribed for.
- To make you an account after you have registered yourself.
- To present you the most applicable offer of our products and services based on your surfing behavior. We only do this with your permission.
Young Levels does not make any decissions based on automated processes (algorithms) that could have any negative consequences for you.
How long do we store you personal data?
Personal data can not be stored longer than necessary. The storage time depends on the purpose for which we have obtained or collected you data and on the possible legal obligations to store data. Should you have any questions about this matter, please contact us via email@example.com.
Sharing your personal data by Young Levels with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary to execute the agreement and to meet any legal obligation. Also in some other circumstances we shere your personal data with third parties, but we only do this with your explicit permission.
With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude an agreement to ensure the same level of security and to guard the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing.
We make use of the following suppliers that collect data on our behalf, and whith whom we have concluded a processing agreement: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MailChimp, Google Analytics.
We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. The data that we collect in Google Analytics, are anonimized and crypted. The so called ‘sharing of data’ with Google is switched off. Further more, we do not use the Analytics-cookies in combination with other services of Google.
Checking your data, making changes or to remove them
You have the right to check your personal data, to update them or to remove them. Besides that, you have the right to withdraw any permission to process personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Young Levels or the transferability of you data. This means that you can request us to send your personal data that we have stored to you or to any other organisation applied by you.
If you have any of the above mentioned requests, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure that the above mentioned request is made by you, we kindly ask you to send us a copy of your ID card as per attachment. In this copy, make sure that your profile picture and your ID card number is coloured black. This in protection of your privacy. We will react to your request as soon as possible, but always utterly within 4 weeks.
How we protect your personal data
We take the protection of your data very serious and we make the appropriate precautions to prevent the abuse, loss, unautorized accesss, unwanted publication and illegal changes of your personal data. If you have the idea that your data are not being protected well or that they are any indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com
We have taken the following precautions to secure your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equiped with the most up to date security software, like a virus scanner and firewall
- We only send your data by secured internet connections (TLS, before SSL). You can check this in the address bar ‘https’ and the little padlock.
- Access to your personal data is secured with a 2-factor authentication.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is limited and is actively being monitored.
- All employees of Young Levels who have access to your personal data are being educated to carefully handle your personal data.
- DKIM and SPF are internet standards that we use to prevent that you reveive e-mails on our behalf which contain virusses, spam or which are intended to catch your personal (login)data.
Cookies, or any other similar techniques, that we use
A cookie is a small text file that is being stored on the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you firstly visit this website. We use 4 kinds of cookies.
First of all, the necessary cookies with a pure technical functionality.
Besides that we have the statistical cookies, which collect anonimized data about the use of our website and which help us to optimize this site. Advertisers sometimes put promotional content and job applications on this website. Sometimes a webbeacon or pixel is being placed in this content, which collects the number of views the promotional content is being watched. We assure you that these pixels never collect privacy sensitive data.
Preference cookies help you to remember your preference settings (like your language).
Finally, we also place marketing cookies, which collect your surfing behavior. Also cookies which contain embedded content from social media sites like for example YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest are considered to be part of this last mentioned category.
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked your permission to use them.
You can also unsubscribe from all cookies from all websites by setting your browser in this way that it no longer stores cookies. (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari). Besides that, you can remove all the data that is stored before via the settings of your browser. If you switch off all these cookies in your browser, you can no longer make use of all the functionalities on our website and embedded content can not be displayed anymore. As a consequence, the experience on this website can be disappointing.